Monday, August 5, 2013

Launch Success!

Yes there was stress and EXTREME nervousness but the business launch was a success!  I have fantastic friends so I shouldn't have been so nervous but I couldn't help myself.  Truman and his friends made some amazing kabobs and my business partner Vicky is just a rock star.  The night before the launch I got an unexpected e-mail from my first customer saying that she absolutely loved the products and was so thankful I introduced her to the line!  It was such a nice pick me up for the night before and honestly I'm SO happy that I was introduced to these products so that I can share them with everyone I know.
Now to get on with this week!  There is one of my best friends baby shower to help with and on that same day a birthday for one of Trumans friends.  It's going to busy and crazy this week too!  I really didn't think that I would be this busy as a stay at home wife but I'll take it.  Hope everyone had a great Monday and enjoy the rest of your week.


My business partner, Vicky
Setting up the night before

I made a screensaver with inspirational quotes

Part of the turn out

Thanks for the help Truman!

No comments:

Post a Comment