Monday, February 16, 2015

Secret Sister Love

I received my my secret sister cupid package the day before Valentines Day and considering how I managed to get sick, I'm glad I had something to look forward too.  It was a fabulous package full of all sorts of goodies including some Tim Holtz products which are my favorite!  I'll also share the homemade items I made for my secret sister although I'm not sure she has opened it yet.  I've already signed up for my next secret sister swap so keep an eye out for those pics too.  In other news I decided to transition my hair back to blonde and made a last minute decision to chop it off which luckily turned out okay.  Truman and I are also planning a trip back to Oklahoma soon.  Well he's going for work but I'm going to see family so I'm super excited for that.  Well back to scrapping for me!

My goodies from my Cupid Secret Sister

Close up, flowers and wood veneer!

Such a beautiful card

The handmade items I made for my secret sister

The altered coffee cup I filled with candy

Top view

Close up


I was using my gelli plate to art journal

The new cut and transition color, it looks more blond than it is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment