Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving and Then Some...

       So it's already the second week of December!  Lucky for me all my Christmas shopping is done and all the projects made, though I can't post pictures of those until later.  Thanksgiving was fantastic!  Truman and I went to my cousin's house and all the food was delicious.  My nephew decided he liked my pumpkin cheesecake the best, score!  My cousin also came up with a great idea to have everyone sign the tablecloth and put the year on it.  She said she wants it to be signed every year and one day she will give it to her daughter, such a great idea!
       There has been quite a bit of tailgating in the last month and our University of Arizona football team has made it to the Fiesta Bowl which is very exciting!  It hasn't hurt my mood any that my Patriots are also having a great season :-)  Truman's birthday has come and gone and we got to go up to Phoenix this past weekend to visit some friends and family.  My cousin's son was in the Punt, Pass, Kick competition again this year (but his last as well) and he won the competition!  It's always so much fun to get to see them and hang out and enjoy football.  I don't know what I'm going to do next year?!
        Well I must be off to finish decorating the house and wrapping presents so I can enjoy some Christmas movies :-)

My cousin, Jennifer, and myself on Thanksgiving

Bean enjoying a second slice of my pumpkin cheesecake

Caught Truman in the middle of a bite

Bean loved the idea of drawing on the tablecloth!

Tailgating with Guy

My fellow Patriots fans!

Ally-B and me

My cousin's son, Chandler, at the competition

My cousin, Truman and I enjoying the last Punt, Pass, Kick!

Hanging with friends before the game

Great seats and great company, thanks Carolyn and Peter!

Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment