Saturday, May 10, 2014

Creating?

The question mark is because I have had bursts of creative inspiration (thanks mostly to the swaps my sister has turned me on to) but I have had major stalls as well.  For instance I completed one more of the Journal 52 prompts which has me up to week 7...of 19! Sigh.  However I was inspired as I was making mini matchboxes and altered metal spoons for swaps to make some items for my sister who happens to have a new crush on Jensen Ackles.  They came out pretty cute and I plan on making a Jeremy Renner spoon for myself.  I did have a small celebration with my husband for Cinco de Mayo but all in all very mild.  In other exciting news my cousin had her baby and it was a girl ( I think I'm at a 97% success rate at guessing a baby's sex).  She's adorable and I hope my cousin doesn't mind me posting one little picture of Bug.  Well here's hoping for some creativity for one and all.

Week Six: The Lost Art of Love Letters



Jensen Ackles altered spoon

The altered matchbox with goodies including an altered scrabble charm

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Little one day old Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment