Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Monday!

This weekend was filled with making invites for my business launch, a birthday party for one very cute 3 year old and lunch with friends.  Truman can certainly not say that he didn't have stuff to do this weekend!  It's Monday and I'm feeling VERY lazy though I have tons to get done.  So I'll share a photo of the handmade invites that I did this weekend for my Big Business Launch in August and hope to get to making a dream board...after I finish laundry.  I did stop for lunch at Rancho Del Lago today and a very nice stranger, who is named Lou, randomly bought my lunch today!  Just wanted to share that since it made me remember how many generous people there are in the world because sometimes it's east to forget.  So thank you Lou, my lunch was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment