Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let's Do This!

I have been very preoccupied with life in general and have not really done much for my Etsy shop.  But today after picking up my sister from the airport I worked on a project to sell.  And...I actually finished it!  I won't be posting any of these projects until the end of the month on Etsy but I'm proud that I got something done.  It's a single 12 X 12 scrapbook layout using Stampin'Up products, albeit many of the products are likely retired.  If anyone likes the Stampin'Up products you see on any of my projects please e-mail me and I can give you my sisters name.  She's a demonstrator for Stampin'Up and can hook you up, even if she is moving to a new state soon, I know she be happy to help.  This layout could also be framed once a picture and date was added since they now make frames in this size.  Please forgive the photo, I'll have to get my brother in law over here to teach me how to use my fancy camera better!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment