Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crazy Life

Sorry it's been a little while since I've posted anything!  I've been making a couple more projects for the Etsy shop, which I will share with you on Friday, and packing for the scrap retreat this weekend.  Which also means that I don't have anything out to scrap with now!  I couldn't even make a card for my brother-in-law for his upcoming birthday (sorry Theo)!  However this has given me a bit more time to spend time with my husband (who now is getting home way too early since starting his new job, I mean that in the best way) and seeing friends and family.  Yesterday I got to hang out with my sister-in-law and go shopping.  Now, I really am trying to save money but my sister-in-law and brother-in-law got me a gift card to one of my favorite stores for helping them with their boys, so what was a girl to do?!  That's right, shop!!!  It was great fun and I'm so looking forward to this weekend where I can scrap until my hearts content with my music blasting and great friends all around.  Till Friday my friends....
Listening to an 80's cover band for a friends birthday

New clothes from White House Black Market :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment