Friday, November 29, 2013

It's been way too long!

If you didn't already figure this out, I can be a little inconsistent.  Then again maybe it's just that life has been so busy in a good way!  There was a lot of preparation for the tailgate that Truman hosted in October and then there was Halloween and Homecoming.  Let's not forget a baby shower to help with and my cute little nephews birthday.  Then there was Roxy's first camping trip and of course Thanksgiving!  I've been working on a few projects for friends Christmas presents and birthday presents.  I'm trying to move onto Christmas projects but I'm finding it hard to make time and focus and every weekend this December has events happening so please forgive me if I don't post as often as I'd like.  Here's some photos from the last month and a half.  I even get to post the project I did for a friend because he was so excited with the outcome he couldn't wait until Christmas to give it to his wife.  Quite a complement to me!  Enjoy this early part of the Christmas season my friends.

I might have already posted this from an earlier tailgate

Johanna, Guy, myself and Dave at our hosted tailgate

Truman making part of the grub at our Heroes and Legacies Red Army tailgate

The set up with the new grill

Black Widow and Asian royalty or fighter not sure really :-)

The whole family

Lake time

So tired from running around with all the other dogs and people. She LOVED it!!

A picture up at Roosevelt

The frame I made for Lizbeth's birthday

The frame I made for Kiki's birthday

One of the shadowbox scrapbooks I did for my friend

The one I made for his other daughter before I put it in the frame

Just some details

1 comment:

  1. Great projects. I liked seeing the close up of the Birthday frames for the girls, The paper on Elizabeth's is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete